Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wip: Kingdom Death Preacher Pin-Up #3


Burning the late night oil as I work on the the very last stages now of my Kingdom Death Preacher Pin-up, I have now finished the hardest part of the figure: the face.




The eyes are quite difficult to do as they are behind glasses, but I have managed to do it. Sadly the photo does not show the eyes clearly, but you can just about make them out, I really need to sort out my photos as the red is a lot more rich and blended than the photo shows.


With just a few more highlights and details to go, I am confident to add this to the finished figure collection and happily move on to my next set of Kingdom Death figures. Despite my comments last week I will be adding some form of pattern to the loin cloth, after all if I am able to paint the eyes behind the glasses, I should be able to do something less tricky like iconography...

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment