Friday, April 8, 2011

Wip: Kingdom Death Manhunter #3

Managed to get my motivation back to continue painting this figure. With the skin out of the way the focus is on  clothing and small details, there is a challenge here to get the clothing to stand out from the skins as both are quite reddish browns.


I am liking the blueish tint to the trousers (a little shiny as the glaze is drying) and feel that the figure is now dark enough to allow the skin to stand out properly. I am thinking of now working on the details before finally moving on the trench coat. I have ordered a very plain display base for this figure as I tend to prefer the minimalistic look to my displays.

Still a lot to do, but I am happier with how much is done.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment