Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Site News: And were back!!


Salute 2011 has been and gone, year and what fun it was! I am in the process of re-settling into the office after a fun weekend away full of painted toy soldiers and games. This year was also the first time I entered the painting competition and I have to say I had a lot of fun.



There was (see photo above) some shopping on my behalf, but in my opinion a lot less major releases or advance releases across the board, however this did give me a great opportunity to explore miniature ranges outside the of the major brands (which I will go through in my proper Salute report).


I am hoping to post up the first of a two part special on Salute 2011 in the next couple of days before the Easter weekend hits, until then please be content with the photo above of some Storm Trooper abuse.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment