Saturday, April 9, 2011

Monsterpocalypse: Cthugrosh Repaint

Ctugrosh is done, it was a nice and quick piece which was a lot of fun. I have decided not to base it for now, as I don't want to risk covering the stat lines. The desicion to speed paint this critter was a good one, as it has been relaxing and ultimately yielded a completed figure for the collection. Next week I will probably be working on Defender X as a relaxation piece, so my partner's force does not feel left out...although it really does depend on what other critters appear in the post!


As I mentioned in my earlier post, I have ordered more Monsterpocalypse booster packs in a bid to gather more critters for my collection, I am not so worried about units for now and I will be leaving the ultra modes unpainted. Anytime I am feeling stressed out or bored with a 'serious' project I will break out a critter and start painting it. I highly recommend having a 'relaxation' project for both painting and gaming, it really takes the edge off of having to meet deadlines or playing competitive games. 

Tomorrow is business as usual as I continue working on entires for various display pieces.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

Battle other worldly monsters and smash cities, buy Monsterpocalypse from: Wayland Games - Discount Wargames

No comments:

Post a Comment