Friday, April 8, 2011

Wip: Kingdom Death Preacher Pin-Up #1

This figure has gone a bit wrong sadly as the skin is no where near as smooth as I want. There is a graininess; most significantly around the waist that, I can't figure out how to get by. The paint was nice and thin, I did the usual multiple layers to keep consistency, but still that random grainy bit. It's not impossible, but I think it could have come from the primer.


I am hoping that as the figure gets closer to completion, that the issues become less obvious. This figure does not have any real features outside of the copious amounts of skin and as a result getting the skin smooth and correct is the most important part.

Looks like it's back to the drawing board.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment