Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wip: Great Unclean One


It has been a long time coming, but finally I have started work on my Forge World Great Unclean One. This beast of a model has been sitting in the sin bin (along with the rest of Death Guard army) for almost 2 years now, and this morning I decided enough was enough. I really wanted to play around with colours this time round, so opted for a light brown colour with green mix shades, the idea being to give it a nice and unhealthy green glow.



I intend to add around 3-4 highlights then tie it all up with a brown(ish) wash before working on the diseased areas of the miniature (will have fun there). I can't really say why it has taken me so long to get this project started, but I can say that I am glad it's now in motion and while I can't see an army appearing from this in the short term, I can see it leading to more Death Guard work down the line.

Looking forward to sharing this project as it progresses.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment