Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wip: Kingdom Death Preacher Pin-Up #2

With some of the clothing done, the issues I pointed out in this post seem to be less noticeable. The reds have turned out nicely, using the same palette I have used painting Khador and World Eaters over the years. Looking at the loin cloth, I do not think I will be able to free hand the design shown in the artwork as the work area just looks to small, I may change my mind but right now it seems a little much.



This figure is taking less time than anticipated and I am excited at the prospect of finishing two Kingdom Death figures by the end of this month. I have now based the Grand Mother figure and have a pretty nice idea in mind on how the finished article will look, I also get to play with new basing mediums. But before I get too carried away, I better finish the Preacher first :P

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment