Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Privateer Press: No Quarter 35 & Supplies

I had to  do a basic supplies order this week, when it came to my attention that the latest No Quarter magazine 35 and Valachev were out. I am intirgued to read up on valachev and whar Mercenary goodness he can bring to my Khador force, perhaps those new Ogrun Assault Corps? I already have a few mercenary units, but I am always interested in adding new things to my army.


No Quarter 35 is a big one, as it should have the rules for the War Engines and a preview of Wrath (I think). So it's a good opportunity for me to stock pile cash for the future releases. I am very keen to catch a glimpse of any new Khador Warcaster and of course warjacks.

My order has been dispatched and should arrive by end of the week, I might even paint Valachev if my current deadlines finish early.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

Get No Quarter Magazine and all your wargaming supplies from: Wayland Games - Discount Wargames

No comments:

Post a Comment