Thursday, March 17, 2011

Badab War: Tyrant's legion - Reinforcements have arrived

The mighty Medusa Siege tank has arrived! In the end I went for the Armageddon pattern Medusa as I prefer the enclosed compartment and also IA10 features a Armageddon pattern Basilisk. This gives me options game wise if I have points to spare as well, which is never a bad thing. 


I still need to check all the components for faults etc but I aim to get the bulk of this cleaned and built as this weekend is looking like a no go for model making. Painting wise, I am looking at using a airbrush of some sort on this as I want a realistic and smooth finish to the armour so I can apply weathering agents in the final stages. I still have some research to do (having never used a airbrush before) but I don't mind taking time to get it right.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment