Thursday, December 29, 2011

Who are your Favorite Barefoot Women?

Shadowmandude came up with a great New Year's Day idea...a top 10 barefoot female characters list. However...we could use some help deciding who to put on it. ^_^ You know what that means right? Yup...once again I'm asking you guys for your opinions...

Who are your favorite barefoot female characters? What do you like about them?...

Do you admire Toph's ability to confront things head on walking barefoot into danger? Are you impressed at the powerful bare feet of Martial Artists like Christie or Makoto? Maybe the cute feet of Ibuki or Pocahontas tickle your fancy? Or perhaps you crave being at the mercy of a barefoot villainess like Medusa or Queen La?

I would really love to find out which characters that you guys like. Over the next 2 days I encourage you guys to write in (either by commenting or e-mailing) who are your favorite barefoot girls are and why you like them.

On New Year's, taking all the opinions into account, I'll post a tribute to the top 10 favorite women along with the reasons why everyone likes them.

Just a couple of guidelines for your suggestions:
I'm looking for a top 10 list but feel free to list as many girls as you want. If you can rank your favorites go for it but that is by no means required. Also to limit it a little bit, I'm going to request that you suggest a character who is either barefoot all the time or at least most of the time for this one.

For Example: Maylene is a perfect pick for this while Quistis wouldn't really fit. I'm not denying that Quistis is hot but she is rarely seen without her boots off.

Please keep in mind that participation in this is completely optional (I won't hold it against you if you guys don't want to) but it is a great chance to let me know who your favorite characters are for future reference. I know that a lot of people are shy so just this once I'm going to open the blog up to anonymous comments. Yup you don't even need to register to make your opinions heard this time around.

Have fun guys!!
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment