Monday, December 26, 2011

Taranee (Chanukkah Day 7)

With only two fire bonuses left looks like I have to pull out all the stops. Attempting to do just that and raising the temperature of the room tonight is the very hot W.I.T.C.H member Taranee Cook. Enjoy everyone!!












well that was a very convenient placed Chritmas Tie-In...I should mention that I did not alter the above page in any way. That is the actual caption. ^_^





Wow...imagine how nice and warm her feet must feel. ^_^









Don't you just love it when the featured girl brings along guest stars? :-)










(Just some various webfinds and pictures for the W.I.T.C.H. comic series. A Special Thank You to Shadowmandude for tipping me off to this hot chick)

Another earlier tribute to Taranee can be found here:
http://animefeet.blogspot.com/2010/04/witch-taranee.html

:-D With the power to keep her body warm while the temperature around her is below Zero, Taranee's feet are the kind that alot of us would probably spend many a winter's night dreaming about. I know that I am. ^_^

Ok everyone...that's all for tonight. ^_^ One final Chanukkah Fire Girl post left to go. ^_^ Can you guess who it will be?
-KSC

No comments:

Post a Comment