Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Site News: The weeks ahead


This is the last week I will be out of town, and I get to return to the comfort of my own home and miniature desk. There are number of projects that require attention but undoubtedly the most popular is the Minotaurs Space Marines, complete with Contemptor pattern Dreadnought(s), I am expecting to blitz the painting for a solid week, with loads of updates, and more importantly photos of the army as it grows. While the focus is on the modelling aspect, I will be actively looking to game as it will give me more incentive to sort the gaming table out (finally!).



Its not all 40K though as there are still numerous Khador figures to be sorted out for late summer gaming. I recently ordered Black Ivan and will be using him in my Harkevich lists very soon, which may even result in a tactica article. With new Khador reinforcements and Hordes: Domination (Maelok!!!), round the corner, it's looking like a Red Gator autumn!


So, looking forward to getting back and throwing paint about and of course sorting out emails from readers (I haven't forgotten, promise!). Here's to a safe journey back and a weekend of model making craziness.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion.

No comments:

Post a Comment