Monday, February 21, 2011

Site News: New Gorm photos!

Right, I was really  unhappy with the state of affairs of my miniature photos. SO after a really tall cup of coffee (its 2:44am here) and a crash course in how to use my digital camera and GIMP, I have re-taken the Gorm photos. I think these are a lot better than the ones I posted last week, you can definitely see the different colours I have put into the figure.

Check out new Pictures HERE

A few important things I have learnt from this re-shoot (Thanks for the guidance Mr Poots!):

  1. Always keep your Raws! (original pictures), you never know when they might be needed!
  2. GIMP is your friend! (Editing software)
  3. The iPhone is not a suitable camera replacement!
  4. Photobucket is not a suitable substitute for decent editing software!
I will be remembering these points for all of my up coming photo shoots, so more eye candy and less eye bleeding from 14th legion.

Thanks for reading,
DiStudios
The 14th Legion

Make sure you check out the great range of Kingdom Death figures. I promise you, you will not be disappointed! CLICK

No comments:

Post a Comment