Friday, September 16, 2011

Quotes

“I respect those people who hate me. In fact, my middle finger rises up to salute them.”






“Sometimes it’s better to be clueless about what’s happening around you; rather than knowing every bit of information that silently kills you.”






“Why do we need a lover when we have so many people around to love us?
A wise man said, “Air is everywhere but we still need a fan to feel it”.”







“I don’t need a perfect one. I just need someone who can make me feel that I’m the only one.”




“Being hurt is always a part of being in love; just bear in mind, every time you broke up with the wrong one; you get one step closer to the right one.”




“Worst thing about secretly in love it is not the times when he is with someone else, it’s the fake smile to show that we are not affected.”






“Matter occupies space…
But my space is already occupied by someone who really matters…”







“It’s better to love someone who’s far and craves to be with you than to love someone who’s near yet doesn’t even care to see and talk to you.”






“I don’t believe that true love means letting go, because true love means loving more than enough that you would never ever think of leaving at all.”






“Sometimes we really have to work extra hard in healing our own heart, because the people you expect to be there are too busy for their own happiness.”







“We tend to be afraid to experience new things because of bad memories. But sometimes, that’s all we need…
ONE BRAVE HEART to begin a new life.”







“A second chance doesn’t always mean a happy ending…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It is also a chance to end things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment